Edgardo Civallero. Profile

The author


 

Profile

I am a librarian, a researcher, a writer and a professor. I work as an independent information consultant, as a translator and editor, and, for the last 20 years, as a graphic and editorial designer. I have a degree in Library and Information Sciences: my fields of expertise in this area are oral tradition, knowledge classification, and library services for indigenous peoples and minorities. On the other hand, I am a fiction writer and a musician; in this last field I carry out a rich divulgation activity, publishing digital articles and books.

All my work is stored in the open access archive Acta Académica, as well as in repositories as Academia.edu, Issuu, Scribd and Calameo. I keep several blogs (mostly in Spanish, though; see navbar below).

 

Contact

You can write to me to my personal email, edgardocivallero (at) gmail (dot) com, or find me in Facebook or in LinkedIn.

© Edgardo Civallero | Creative Commons by-nc-nd